Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Puppet

My puppet The puppet I created is a random girl. She has extra accessories - a scarf and a small bag I made. She has a blue headband and dress. Her shirt is purple and goes up to her elbows. Her hair is black, but she has no face! I chose to do my image of a random girl because I wanted to create my own new character and not copy off another. It would also take more time to get the exact materials and shape them up. Many people did different characters - from WallE to dinosaurs and even Sonic, Iron man and Spiderman! Making the puppet’s limbs at first was very frustrating and annoying, because you had to wrap a piece of paper around a small metal wire, but it kept unravelling, over and over again, but, later on I found a cheat, so it became fun and easier. After I made the arms and legs, it was time to make the body and the head. My has 13 points of articulation. Everything is connected by wire, in the middle. But the hand and feet were made when I made the clothes. The best part was making the clothes (and accessories). There was a large selection of materials and different types of styles to use and shape. But the hair took me the longest. If I were to do it again I would do a character or another random girl or boy. Later this term, my puppet will in a movie, as a model called Veronica Vegas. She is a rich girl and can also act very well. She is secretly a spy, with her friend Clara Vonsmith, who is a famous ballet dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment