Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Puppet

My Puppet The small puppet I created is a character from a game called Prototype 2 and he is called Heller the mutant. I created my puppet for the reason of how much I enjoy this game, and how easy, but how outstanding, it looks. My puppet has has a whip for the left hand and a blade on his right hand. My puppet also has no nose or mouth. I started with all of Hellers limbs then his head and finally the hands and feet also the body after that. I have no hands on my puppet instead I have a whip and a blade. I had PVA it all then I put on abs and strips of armour. In the middle there is wire that have loops and hooks to attach all of the parts together then string it up. The best part was painting and putting it on display in the art gallery and seeing the final stage when it was finished. If I was to do it again I would change my character to Alex from Prototype 1 and put a sledge hammer in one hand he will also have no amour and lots of facial hair. Finally later this term my puppet will be in a movie as the super villian and co-starring Super bad guy. By: Ihiraia.

No comments:

Post a Comment